Paula Bayer Certified Amrit Yoga Instructor II
Yoga started changing my life many years ago resulting in a new life and new beginning. Before yoga, a stressful work environment plus other challenges led to a breakdown in my immune system which represented a major lack of energy, balance, and quality in my life.
Through continued practice and experimentation of authentic yoga techniques, I feel and live life with a new inspiration, energy and fulfillment, allowing my life to unfold.
- 2003: Certified Level I Amrit Yoga Teacher
- 2006: Certified Amrit Method Yoga Nidra Integrative Relaxation Training
- 2007: Opened Private Studio
- 2010: Certified Level II Amrit Yoga Teacher
- 2013: Closed Studio in Colorado, moved to Manito, Illinois, and Opened Private Studio.
- 2014. Bootstrap Instructor Certification
- 2015. Closed Studio in Manito, Illinois.
Moved to Pekin, Illinois
Opened Private Studio in Pekin, Illinois
- Member of the Yoga Alliance with 500 Curriculum Hours
- Member of the Colorado Yoga Teachers Association